Pick your own produce in North Fremantle!
Our very own farm, in the heart of North Fremantle
North Fremantle Social Farm is a place for Growing, Learning and Connecting.
- We grow food for our local urban community using organic and regenerative farming principles.
- We learn together through participation, workshops and knowledge sharing.
- We are inclusive and create social connections for happy, healthy and resilient communities and people
NEW - Become a Social Member
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE $65 FOR DECEMBER ONLY
If you're more into the 'social' than the actual 'farming', then our social membership is for you!
Join the 'Farmily' and help us grow and thrive.
Enjoy the social side of farming and receive:
- Your NFSF truckers cap - wear it with pride and be a part of the gang!
- Invitations to all members only events
- Free participation in workshops (minimum 5 per year)
- Opportunity to participate in our annual olive oil pick n press
- Good feels by supporting an organisation that grows extra food for those in the community who need it (via our community partners St Pats and Piggies)
Social memberships are usually $75per year, but register this December for your special launch price of $65!
PLEASE NOTE: THE SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT INCLUDE PICKING VEGGIES, if you're keen on that, add your name to our waitlist.
Join the Newsletter
Memberships are currently full, but please join our newsletter for updates.
01. Pick your own produce from the farm
Membership includes access to pick your own produce from the farm.
Enjoy locally grown fresh, healthy and delicious produce.
Farm to plate like you’ve never tasted before.
<<< Actual produce!!
02. Regeneration of the land
Our members have helped us transform a disused bowling green into a public amenity that makes our neighbourhood the envy of Perth!
As a member you will have access to the farm to volunteer, spend time with our community or simply pick your own produce.
03. Connect with neighbours
Meet people, get outside, be active and mingle with your community.
Be part of Western Australia's only social farm where you are valued for sharing your stories, skills and knowledge.
Learn about all aspects of urban farming and get practical experience through being hands-on at the farm (if you wish).
In the past year we've learned about worm farms, composting, soil analysis, bed preparation and more.
- Pick you own produce - members get the keys to the farm to pick anytime.
- Trucker cap - how cool!
- Access to onsite composting and worm farm.
- Satisfaction that you are part of the urban farming team.
- Volunteering opportunities! Feel good, be active and contribute to your local community.
- A say in what we grow at the farm
Memberships are currently full but please join the waitlist to find out when openings become available.
Join the Waitlist
Memberships options are:
- Family or Couple
KEEP ME POSTED
I love what is happening here,
please sign me up to the newsletter to keep me posted about the North Freo Social Farm.
PS: This is not the Waiting List to become a Member. If you wish to become a member, please sign up to the Waiting List as well. You can do that through the website.